Coloring and journaling on the INSIDE of your Bible is the newest fad, so why not color on the OUTSIDE too?
The Big Picture Interactive Bible—in HCSB and NKJV—will bring the Bible to life for kids as they make it their own! There are two different outside covers to choose from, and with fine-point markers, you can color and customize it to make your Bible unique and 100% your style.
As kids read the Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format. In addition, they can listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
Other features in this Bible include:
- Color-Your-Own Cover with any fine-point, permanent markers
- Augmented Realityon 146 full-page color illustrations
- “Christ Connection” feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- “Big Questions?”feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Versesfor kids to learn
- “Seeing the Big Picture”feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- “Big Words”feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductionsfor every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
This Bible meets children in the visual world (that they are so accustomed to) by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers that they are important and a part of God’s great story.
Don’t miss these other products in the Big Picture Interactive brand: The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook, The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories in 5 Minutes, and The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories for Toddlers.
Do you have kids to buy Christmas gifts for? If you could buy any book for a child, what would it be?